• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Flyers 3/18 5:00

andyt

Canes Moderator
Staff member
Maybe a cure for what ails them? Or maybe not.

Since losing to the Canes last week, the Flyers have gone 1-2, losing to the Pens and Vegas, beating the Slugs last night. What’s odd is that the winning team in each of those games scored 5 goals. Owen Tippett had a hat trick last night. Hart was in goal, so we should see Sandstrom again. He had 28 saves in the Canes 1-0 win last week.

National TV tonight, ESPN+/Hulu, Buccigross and Melrose on the call. Ugh. I’m almost sorry I’m going to miss it.

Last edited:
I get ESPN and I get Hulu, but that ain't good enough. It amazes me what they call "national" games.

They need four points out of their next three games…win the one you should today and split with those Rags and then tackle next weekend after that.

RBA breaks up Staal’s line and we have first line Marty.

Martinook - Aho - Necas
Jarvis - Kotkaniemi - Fast
Teravainen - Staal - Puljujarvi
Noesen - Drury - Stepan

Slavin - Burns
Skjei - Pesce
Gostisbehere - Chatfield

RBA breaks up Staal’s line and we have first line Marty.

Martinook - Aho - Necas
Jarvis - Kotkaniemi - Fast
Teravainen - Staal - Puljujarvi
Noesen - Drury - Stepan

Slavin - Burns
Skjei - Pesce
Gostisbehere - Chatfield
First line Marty just passed off while being wide open and alone in the slot…woof!

And on top of that-they keep talking about Rangers/Pens during the break. And could they not find a batter interview than Jacob Trouba?

I don’t believe it. They are making basic mistakes, not skating, and their best play is dumping the puck to center ice.
they are doing a good job of being practice dummies.

Back