• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Flyers 3/18 5:00

Well the refs are calling a one sided game.. but We aren't playing well either
Don’t expect shitty officials all year to change now…this is all at the feet of the Canes…no one to blame but themselves…this team is barely recognizable these days.

Was tracking the scoring on my phone, but I swear it said that we lost the game and then my phone starts buzzing from my kids. Look back to see that we tied it and while talking to one of my boys, the other called to tell me we won the game in OT! What an ending! For now, I'm not gonna bitch about letting the Flyers get ahead of us so that I can enjoy the sweet smell of victory.

OMG - so many thoughts.

First - Buccigross and Melrose sucked -- first it was "Flyers against Sabres" today, then it was "Ohio State vs. Minnesota in the Women's finals tomorrow" -- sorry guys -- it is Ohio State against WISCONSIN!!!!!!! (Not that I have high expectations -- Ohio State really owned the Badgers this year, but still....)

I guess Brindy's blendomatic worked a bit -- but no one seemed to be able to get anything through.

I heard it said at a recent game about Freddy -- he's not going to be the reason we win games, but he sure is going to be the reason we lose -- how I feel today. I know he fancies himself a puck-player - but STAY IN THE DAMNED NET !!!

Does no one in the league see the one sided officiating??? Once in awhile it goes the Canes way, but this was so obviously lopsided -- guess they got the one they needed.

Thank goodness for replay because there was a time not that long ago that if the green light came on the game was over as they use to say the goal light was not able to be triggered once the green game ending light was on. I saw the green light on today and was thinking if that was a goal it had to be with a fraction of a second left…

Last edited:
Apparently I was looking at the wrong defenseman... with his 3rd goal in his last three games and 15th overall, Brady Skjei is now tied for 9th for most goals in a season by a Whalers/Canes defenseman.

I checked the score on the ap and it was 4-3 Flyers with a few minutes to go. Pretty sure it said final at one point. I looked back a while later to see the final stats and it said the Canes won.

I checked the score on the ap and it was 4-3 Flyers with a few minutes to go. Pretty sure it said final at one point. I looked back a while later to see the final stats and it said the Canes won.
Well I just checked and
Time stamps from a couple games in progress.

Attachments

• Philly Beat Carolina 2.png
    Philly Beat Carolina 2.png
    309 KB · Views: 5
Back