• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Oilers 12/6 9:30

Jeeze, I tune in a few minutes late, and it's 2-0 Oilers. Please continue to tell me how good our goalies are....

Well We got outworked on 2 of the 3 and we just aren't really playing.. I expected this but not thrilled at all.

Hard to have your game revolve around outworking the other team when your goalies can’t stop a beach ball. Too hard to work that hard and have it not matter. This team can’t score and can’t stop the other team from scoring.

Canes are being totally out skated, out passed, losing the races to the loose pucks, losing stick handling control, missing passes and just plain bad passes.

Hard to have your game revolve around outworking the other team when your goalies can’t stop a beach ball. Too hard to work that hard and have it not matter. This team can’t score and can’t stop the other team from scoring.
If you want to save the season you don’t sit on your fucking hands for weeks and do nothing with the two stooges currently in net. Do something other than those two or you’re toast.

Canes are being totally out skated, out passed, losing the races to the loose pucks, losing stick handling control, missing passes and just plain bad passes.
Yep.. hard to win when you aren't out doing something the opponent is doing.

Back