• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Panthers 11/9 7:00

Five periods of shutout hockey and counting…and that wasn’t Sawchuk and Roy they were shooting on in goal the past two games. 💩💩💩

Watched the 1st. Had to listen to the 2nd and 3rd. As soon as Rod raised his hand wit 2:50 left I said "he wants to lose 3-0" and turned it off. Earlier today I was listening to the hockey guys on XM and they kept mentioning the Canes as one of the top teams in the league so far this year. I don't think they've been watching. This team isn't good, at all.

I don’t know, give the figure skates and tutus. Play the moon light sonata. I never liked Raanta but tonight he did play outstanding. Too bad he had nothing in front of him. Make them push the plane back to Raleigh.

Post game coughlin and Drury? WTF was that. Send the kid who just got here to explain that shit show. Where are your leaders? Hopefully pulled into an office getting an ass chewing.

I'm not sure what's happened to our team, but there was little SERIOUS offensive presence all night long. Credit the Panthers for taking a page out of our playbook and keeping us away from the high danger zones for most of the game. Raanta played great and our team let him down.

Yeah ... repeat of several other loses this season, and starting to look like a lot of other rough stretches under Brind'Amour. Tons of possession, not enough penetration and nobody finished anything. Knight was good enough, but not nearly enough was asked of him either. When you generate that many shot attempts, there's really no excuse in going scoreless. With the power play striking out yet again, that's starting to become a real issue as well.

Good thing they get right back to work tonight, but something's gotta give here pretty soon.

Back