• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Rangers 5/7 7:00

Choked up 2 leads.

Terrible special teams.

Rod should have tried kochecktov at 3-1. Now he’s almost got to stay with Anderson. I don’t understand that.

Gotta win 4 of 5 now. I don’t see it. It was gonna be tough enough without dropping the first 2. Now they send Rempe and Trouba out there to take a few guys out to make it less likely.

Last edited:
Choked up 2 leads.

Terrible special teams.

Rod should have tried kochecktov at 3-1. Now he’s almost got to stay with Anderson. I don’t understand that.
How about Rod trotting out a plug like Comtois, that was like having an empty forward spot…couldn’t even risk using him for most of that game.

Choked up 2 leads.

Terrible special teams.

Gotta win 4 of 5 now. I don’t see it. It was gonna be tough enough without dropping the first 2. Now they send Rempe and Trouba out there to take a few guys out to make it less likely.
That series could have turned on a dime with one bloody goal, those two overtime power plays were gross, they deserved to lose after that.

Anderson has been pretty average the last few. I’d make a change now. He’s lost 3 of the last 4. Plus a 2ot game. Plenty of justification to rest him for one and see what Pyotr has. Feel like we waited too long though.

Our PP is dried like a Prune.
Or PK is a seive
why does This seem to happen most post seasons.
Boston.
Tampa
Now NYR

Thing is it's so close. Seriously we're up in 5v5 but special teams and goaltending have been our undoing.
Andersen hasn't been terrible but he's not nearly as good as Shesterkin has been and with being pumpkins in special teams hasn't been good enough

Thing is it's so close. Seriously we're up in 5v5 but special teams and goaltending have been our undoing.
Andersen hasn't been terrible but he's not nearly as good as Shesterkin has been and with being pumpkins in special teams hasn't been good enough
Out goalied ✔️. Special Teams getting beat ✔️. That’s your series to date. What usually decides a series…special teams and goaltending.

Back