• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Ducks 2/25 7:00

Tonight was Gibson’s 3rd 50+ save performance this month. It’s the 2nd time tits ever been done, the first was by Gump Worsely in 1955-56.

I want to go on a rampage about what a terrible bad beat this was, but you know, sometimes it's just one of those games where a goalie truly does some great things and steals the win for his team. Great goals by the Ducks and some great saves by Gibson. But hey, KK had another beauty of a goal tonight. Dude is really getting his shit together this season.

I want to go on a rampage about what a terrible bad beat this was, but you know, sometimes it's just one of those games where a goalie truly does some great things and steals the win for his team. Great goals by the Ducks and some great saves by Gibson. But hey, KK had another beauty of a goal tonight. Dude is really getting his shit together this season.
Freddie was not good. The 3rd goal was inexcusable.

Can't get too upset - we knew this was coming - but you hate to waste a +50-shot performance by coming up without a point. Freddie wasn't good and the last goal was a killer. Move on from here.

Ducks straight up rope-a-doped from the first shift and asked Gibson to win the game. He did, but woof ... that was hard to watch.

I'm a day late watchin, but man how many of our shots went straight into Gibson's belly? Now I understand when you're pressured and have to get the shot off quickly you don't focus on the corners, but when you have time and space that's different and we didn't. But yeah, move on.

Back