• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Flyers 3/21 7:00

Is it just me or has Chatfield found a new gear the last couple of months? To my eyes, he is much better than even earlier this season.

Ok, Flyers really desperate, is not so much. Really hope one of the forwards comes back-the 11/7 experiment didn't work early in the season, and it's giving us some problems now

Dear Turbo, Jack and Jesper,

Get well soon.

Sincerely,
The Caniac Nation

Lemieux played 4:35 with 1 30 second shift in the 3rd, TDA played 3:49 and his ass didn’t leave the bench for the last 25 minutes of the game. So the Canes basically played 10/6 all night. That could be why they looked so bad in the 3rd.

RBA said other than the goalie and PK, they weren’t very good.
He got that right! I don't think KK will see another game once Drury gets back - he's been bad but was truly awful last night. Kuzy looked lethargic and Svech is someone I don't even recognize anymore. I don't know how they came up with 3 stars - especially without including Freddie.

It was hard watching this one, knowing what we're capable of. Take the win, rest up and be ready to play next time.

Dear Turbo, Jack and Jesper,

Get well soon.

Sincerely,
The Caniac Nation

Lemieux played 4:35 with 1 30 second shift in the 3rd, TDA played 3:49 and his ass didn’t leave the bench for the last 25 minutes of the game. So the Canes basically played 10/6 all night. That could be why they looked so bad in the 3rd.
Honestly, they could have played the 4th line more and eased off of the 2nd line ... because they were trash for most of the night. Lemieux and KK were pretty decent when they were out there together. Philly just managed to muck up center ice and keep that game disjointed throughout. For some reason, that seems to be Torts' goal these days even above actually winning. Limiting chances for both teams. Genius.

Three forwards out and everything looked disjointed, I was away for 8 days on vacation and it looked like this team was on fire as I followed from afar, my expectations were high but last night the Canes looked off and weary. Will be taking my son Sunday vs the Leafs so hopefully the boys can get some forwards back and get back to the high end hockey they are capable of. Freddy looked solid all night and dialed in though so that was a plus!

Back