• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Kings 1/31 7:00

I get Bally through DirecTV Stream on my Roku TV and when I experience severe video lagging like that, I exit the app and immediately jump back in and that fixes the issue.
Same here ... and sometimes just rewinding a bit and then going back to live will shake it out. I think Bally is pushing the dead minimum feed to maintain picture stability and sometimes the audio can get a little brittle depending on the compression. Just breaking the data packet chain can make a difference.

And once again, the denizens of Canes Facebook with the expert team analysis. I give this guy credit for 1) knowing who Morrow is and 2) knowing that Burns played forward. But he didn’t explain how one “calls up” a college player.

I love how "fixing" one problem leads to a chain of thinking that creates an entire series of fresh, new problems. I also love how players that have never played a single NHL game are supposed to magically not only fit in on one of the best teams in hockey, but ELEVATE that team. Yeah, that happens all the time. Or it's happened 6 or 8 times in 50 years. One of the two.

Well, after tonight, you can take 10 days off from hockey.
Hell, outside of Svech and Brindy...these guys could go spend over a week in any sunny, warm destination they desire and live the High Life!!! What a break during a hectic season!

Back