• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Panthers 3/14 7:00

Best part of that win was you know Florida wanted revenge for last game... Love getting the 4 goals on them

Also we all know +- is not a great state but Orlov is now positive on the year and he started like -12..

Last edited:
A defensive master class in the 2nd and 3rd. According to Gold, there was about 12:30 of 5 on 5 in the 3rd period. The Panthers attempted 3 shots. Barkov had 4 total attempts, 1 on goal; Tkachuk had 1 shot on goal; Reinhart had 4 attempts, 2 on goal.

What a feeling leaving the PNC knowing we just kicked ass! It sure didn't seem we'd win after most of the 1st period, but Jarvis' goal really got the house going. And that 2nd period was all Carolina. Nothing gives me more pleasure than beating this team (Boston is a close 2nd and the Rangers are 3rd). I swear, the Cats take cheap shots on our players after every shot attempt and after every stoppage of play. If the refs ever called them on it, it would stop.

What a feeling leaving the PNC knowing we just kicked ass! It sure didn't seem we'd win after most of the 1st period, but Jarvis' goal really got the house going. And that 2nd period was all Carolina. Nothing gives me more pleasure than beating this team (Boston is a close 2nd and the Rangers are 3rd). I swear, the Cats take cheap shots on our players after every shot attempt and after every stoppage of play. If the refs ever called them on it, it would stop.
What? A few little high cross checks, a spear or two, couple slashes and an elbow or three. That’s just hockey.

Panthers put in a ten minute shift last night. That's the worst I've seen them play in a while. And yeah, those refs are not at the right level for the idiocy you get from that Florida team. Rank is a typical scrub, but Luxmore is dangerously stupid and more than a little gullible. All those 2 player/three fouls calls? So, so stupid. Speaking of stupid, was Josh Mahura actually trying to get Jordan Staal to fight him at the end? You gotta love guys like him and Montour that play on a team with enough wild eyed tough guys that they start getting confused and thinking that THEY'RE tough. In fact, with Ekblad and Bennett out and that caveman Goudas playing elsewhere, that specific Panthers roster is more dirty than tough.

Last edited:
Panthers put in a ten minute shift last night. That's the worst I've seen them play in a while.
The were pretty clearly looking for the bus to the airport in the 3rd. The old Mo would have bag skated them until CMac puked.

The league changed the scoring on Necas’ goal. The secondary assist was changed from Kuzy to Guentzel, so Guentzel got his first point and Kuzy’s didn’t come until his beautiful, magnificent goal. Look at how much time and space he had.

View: https://x.com/imovecar/status/1768618790961414295?s=61&t=ZT8KDHkGMyk7V3JAuh5_ag

I’m in Hawaii with the family for a week and it doesn’t suck, we watched some of the game poolside at Aulani and that game went well with those expensive drinks and the beautiful views! JB, you need to do a business trip again down here for your customers…

I’m in Hawaii with the family for a week and it doesn’t suck, we watched some of the game poolside at Aulani and that game went well with those expensive drinks and the beautiful views! JB, you need to do a business trip again down here for your customers…
LOL ... I've been to Aulani once, and "only" had to cover airfare. It's spectacular

Back