• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT | Game 17 | VS Golden Knights | Thursday, November 16 | 7PM EST

Habs4Life

17.jpg

It’s necessary, I think. Primeau against good teams is a data point they need to help resolve the three goalie conundrum.

Is he an NHL goalie? Maybe a back up? AHL lifer? Europe? Who the hell knows? We know about Allen and Montembault.

Time to resolve Primeau, one way or another.

It’s necessary, I think. Primeau against good teams is a data point they need to help resolve the three goalie conundrum.

Is he an NHL goalie? Maybe a back up? AHL lifer? Europe? Who the hell knows? We know about Allen and Montembault.

Time to resolve Primeau, one way or another.
I think we all know that answer

he sucks and this carrying three goalie shit has to stop
Why? We don't give a shit about winning this year nor should we. And we don't have a large enough sample size on Primeau to know whether or not he's worth keeping. I'd rather play him more and trade Allen. I don't care if it means we lose more games. The worse we suck the better our draft position. We aren't contending for anything else this season.

Why? We don't give a shit about winning this year nor should we. And we don't have a large enough sample size on Primeau to know whether or not he's worth keeping. I'd rather play him more and trade Allen. I don't care if it means we lose more games. The worse we suck the better our draft position. We aren't contending for anything else this season.
you certainly cared about winning the game you went to see (and the future ones you will be attending)

Monty will be looking for 3-4 mil this summer , Jake makes almost 4

Give Primo a bigger sample size this year

Yeah, we’d probably need to retain salary. I mean, if we’re offered a low draft pick with no cap retention then jump on it.

Back