• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT | Game 3 | vs Ottawa | Saturday, October 12th | 7:00PM EST

Secondary assists
They all count. He’s playing fine but he’ll get better. More concerned about Dach. It’ll take him 30 games to get his confidence and timing back and his linemates are either meh (Newhook) or trash (Armia).

They all count. He’s playing fine but he’ll get better. More concerned about Dach. It’ll take him 30 games to get his confidence and timing back and his linemates are either meh (Newhook) or trash (Armia).
I actually think Armia’s played well - Dach needs to shoot, he’s had a few high danger opportunities where he’s decided to pass vs shoot

anybody else notice Anderson putting (most likely a pill) in his mouth followed by a drink of water? This happened early after he was hit along the boards. The camera quickly shifted.

I have yet to watch a game at any level where Hutson wasn’t one of the best 3 players on the ice
He is an high event player. The big thing is he doesn't play like a timid rookie, he plays like he knows he's the best player on the ice. Look at the way every Habs are always looking to feed him the puck, It speaks volume of how highly think of him.

Hopefully St-Louis believes he has paid his respects to Matheson and stops with the charade. Hutson amd Suzuki on the same PP will be deadly.

Back