• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Game 66 Rangers @ Canadiens - 2/27/20 - 7:00EST

It’s embarrassing.

Does anyone know the exact number of blown leads? I thought I heard 21.

I seriously have a hard time seeing Julien survive this season. Blown leads are in good part a coaching issue.

I got a better chance of winning $ 500k on my Bigger Spin scratch

I scratched a Spin Tour 10 minutes ago
Well, even if they are out of it, they need to play hard every game in order to build a never quit culture and mentality in the dressing room

Last edited:
I watched until it was 2-0 then stopped because I figured we'd lose. Good call on my part.

Can't wait until the season is over, I have very little ambition to watch right now.

I watched until it was 2-0 then stopped because I figured we'd lose. Good call on my part.

Can't wait until the season is over, I have very little ambition to watch right now.

Its a great time early April to watch real hockey

Anthing less then a 4 goal lead after 2 periods and you know we're going to lose . . . not that it matters. The bigger problem is that MB will likely be the GM next season too so likely another waste of a year coming up.

Anthing less then a 4 goal lead after 2 periods and you know we're going to lose . . . not that it matters. The bigger problem is that MB will likely be the GM next season too so likely another waste of a year coming up.

No miracle fix even with Pollock in charge

I know but keeping MB around only serves to delay the next, and hopefully properly done, rebuild/retool/reset whatever the F you want to call it.

Agree , but who will put the rubber stamp on what needs to be done .....rebuild/retool/reset

We have kicked the can down the road as far as we can go Krusty

If and or when our kids are ready to make a difference our vets are too old to help out

There is no middle ground with this team , we are the Leafs of 2014 .....time to BLOW IT UP

Doesn't matter who we hire if the flow chart of events doesn`t change direction

Last edited:
Back