• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT JAN 21: TOR @ COL, 9pm

What I like about this period was the defensive responsibility. Orr took a stupid penalty early, but the Raymond call was charmin soft, and the Leafs took it like pros and it gave them life. No matter what, I loved that we got the puck out well and transitioned nicely. We got some nice goaltending and some great play from franson of all people. I don't know what they said to him but if he can keep that up that'll certainly do.

They made simple passes--but they didn't just dump it out. They made smart passes and tried hard to battle in the neutral zone. Despite the shot totals early, after the penalty kills I knew the worm would turn soon, and it did.

What I like about this period was the defensive responsibility. Orr took a stupid penalty early, but the Raymond call was charmin soft, and the Leafs took it like pros and it gave them life. No matter what, I loved that we got the puck out well and transitioned nicely. We got some nice goaltending and some great play from franson of all people. I don't know what they said to him but if he can keep that up that'll certainly do.

They made simple passes--but they didn't just dump it out. They made smart passes and tried hard to battle in the neutral zone. Despite the shot totals early, after the penalty kills I knew the worm would turn soon, and it did.

Did he actually say that? What a dummy.

Yes accidentally saw some of "hockey central at noon" or whatever it is called and they tried to run through as many leaf contracts as possible and make fun of them as well as list the cap situation as dire.

Hopefully they dont slow down. Keep the pressure, cant sit back on this lead. Avs score in bunches.

Yes accidentally saw some of "hockey central at noon" or whatever it is called and they tried to run through as many leaf contracts as possible and make fun of them as well as list the cap situation as dire.

Oh brother. That JVR contract is great.

Phaneuf 9:20 (28:00)
Gunnar 7:29 (22:27)

Franson 7:09 (21:27)
Gleason 5:43 (17:09)

Gardiner 5:23 (16:09)
Rielly 4:56 (14:48)

@jonasTSN1050: Morgan Rielly on the red-hot Phil Kessel: "He's a mutant almost."

Bozak 6:07 (18:21) - 25%
Kessel 6:42 (20:06)
Vanryk 6:32 (19:36)

Kadri 5:00 (15:00) - 0%
Lupul 5:06 (15:18)
Kulemin 5:22 (16:06)

Holland 3:42 (11:06) - 50%
Raymond 5:47 (17:21)
Bodie 3:12 (9:36)

McClem 4:40 (14:00) - 83%
Ashton 1:42 (5:06)
Orr 2:16 (6:48)