• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT MAR 10: Pens @ Leafs

I posted on the wrong thread, but Leivo earlier, made such a GUD PRO play. Weaved out a defender, got over the center ice line. Then he followed up the puck. Then he power Matt Martined the dman in the boards.

How, how, do you sit a guy like this?

Leaf2005, I hate Hughson more than all of you on this board combined. I know a lot about him, but I don't want to get into it. Suffice to say, what we just know as fans is horrible enough, he has the worst play announcer voice in sports history.

But guys. I don't know what Leivo's stats are cf's dr's efghfhghgh's. Sorry making a bit of fun. But that one play is what can set a tone for a period, sometimes a game. That is what I call an eye test.

I really want to see consistent Holl and Leivo.

I am guilty of some Polak love btw. I love the guy. Sure, I can listen to a case of him not deserving a spot, but he has that frankenstein je ne sais quoi.

"Good hard hit from behind."

Pens guys are the absolute worst homers ever. The make Bowen sound like a paragon of objectivity.

Guys, we have a good hockey team. Best team in a long, long time. Sooooooo frickin chill man to see this with my old maple blue eyes.

Back