• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT | Preseason Game #3 | VS Loafs | Thursday, Sept 26 | 7:00PM EST Live from the Evil Empire

Hutson has great vision
I was at the game , elite brain no doubt

Only concern is holding up defensively for a season

I think he starts the season with Savard on the right

Our young D , and Dobes played well mixed in a with a few miscues

D should be solid for the next decade

I was at the game , elite brain no doubt

Only concern is holding up defensively for a season

I think he starts the season with Savard on the right

Our young D , and Dobes played well mixed in a with a few miscues

D should be solid for the next decade
Oh pls Lord Barron von Dipshit was brutal along w Xhekaj

They're both roughly in the same boat. Both are pretty much guaranteed to start the season with the team, and are competing with Struble for who will be on the bottom pair.

Reinbacher and Mailloux will start in Laval.

They're both roughly in the same boat. Both are pretty much guaranteed to start the season with the team, and are competing with Struble for who will be on the bottom pair.

I don't see them in the exact same boat. Xhekaj actually brings things to the table that this team needs. Barron does nothing special. That's why Xhekaj gets endorsements and Barron doesn't.

I don't see them in the exact same boat. Xhekaj actually brings things to the table that this team needs. Barron does nothing special. That's why Xhekaj gets endorsements and Barron doesn't.

Struble has outplayed Xhekaj & the Noble Dipshit so far in training camp by a sizable margin

Is Angstrom going back to Europe , raw but skilled

Thank Christ Engstrom isn't going back to Europe. If he had a European clause like Kapanen does, I'd just tell him to never bother coming back.

Back