• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 5 | Canadiens @ Rangers | April 20, 2017 | 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
All expectations are thrown out the window come playoff time. Guy Boucher shrugged off every one of the last 3 losses to the Canadiens and said just get me in the playoffs. He is saying the same thing now and sitting pretty.

The system is flawed....the two worse teams in the playoffs in the east facing each other in round one is a joke.

Guy Boucher got lucky in his fisrt round machup

If theynhad faced the Leafs they would be dead in the water

I considered it a coin flip from the get go. (just repeat the following words to yourself until you feel the same: Danault -Plekanec, Danault -Plekanec, Danault -Plekanec, Danault -Plekanec)

Johanson, fisher, jarnkrok

Bergevin needs to get fired. The team's inability to score was evident all season long and he did NOTHING to address it. All he did was add scrubs.

We need a GM with some balls who will gamble on offence instead of playing it safe with defence.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

They'll win in 7. All the freaking out is unnecessary.

Habs doesn't have a team or anyone to make me believe this team will go far in playoff. If you can't beat Rangers or have very hard time doing it(compare to Caps, Pens) then you are not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back