• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Golf Thread

I’ll have to start ip banning. Unfortunately sometimes it can affect other people so if someone can’t log on they can just let Ray or I know.

Before you do that can you please start a poll about banning me first? For once in my life I didn't do anything to deserve this one. Don't compare me to gordon. I actually contribute, unlike him.

Uh, you take things too far into personal territory often. Just because you don’t see something as “not so bad” doesn’t mean you’re right. Derailing threads for kicks is also quite ban worthy.

Uh, you take things too far into personal territory often. Just because you don’t see something as “not so bad” doesn’t mean you’re right. Derailing threads for kicks is also quite ban worthy.

Eh I joke around with mindzeye. I started a terrific 5 page discussion. Derail or not, I help out with traffic.

of all the questionable characters that frequent these parts, I must say preston is probably my favourite (before you get too excited preston, your competition is teeds, holmes, gordo, etc). and I'm not sure what the grounds for banning him are at this point, other than he was banned once before and kept popping up with new accounts.

preston actually contributes to the board, albeit those contributions may represent only 50% of his posts. but he does talk hockey and offer valuable insights, even if he is a dick.

Start a petition for a poll.

He is an incessant ban evader.

Heck I’ll even give him his name back if you guys actually want him around.

The standard caveat applies: be careful what you wish for.

of all the questionable characters that frequent these parts, I must say preston is probably my favourite (before you get too excited preston, your competition is teeds, holmes, gordo, etc). and I'm not sure what the grounds for banning him are at this point, other than he was banned once before and kept popping up with new accounts.

preston actually contributes to the board, albeit those contributions may represent only 50% of his posts. but he does talk hockey and offer valuable insights, even if he is a dick.

Despite the worst competition ever, I'll take it. I'll gladly accept my gold medal for the least trash trash poster award.

Back