• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs 2026 Playoff thread

Probably a bonus for Canes to stay by the airport — they’ll go to bed earlier
 
A few of us said wait until the playoffs. All good, we got you covered.

He’s been worth the trade and with the cap rising as it is his cap hit is in line with third line center. Hughes got this one right.
 
A few of us said wait until the playoffs. All good, we got you covered.

He’s been worth the trade and with the cap rising as it is his cap hit is in line with third line center. Hughes got this one right.
I don't think they're still playing without him.
 
From a Buffalo beat writer, things that would have shocked us a few months ago

>>>>But it’s also fair to say the Canadiens’ advantage in net is a big reason they were able to beat the Sabres in seven games.
 
The only remaining team that I actually have any fear of with regards to Montreal are the golden Knights.

I don’t think we played them well this year and I don’t think we match up against them. Well I think they play a heavy game. They slow everything down and I just have a bad feeling about them. I’d rather Montreal play Colorado. I think they match up better against them.
 
The only remaining team that I actually have any fear of with regards to Montreal are the golden Knights.

I don’t think we played them well this year and I don’t think we match up against them. Well I think they play a heavy game. They slow everything down and I just have a bad feeling about them. I’d rather Montreal play Colorado. I think they match up better against them.
we took 3 out 4 points from them this year.. 1 win 1 OT loss.. I would rather play Vegas than Avs
 
Carter Hart is hot right now. I agree with Stinko on this - LV looks to be ā€œbuilt for the playoffsā€ and peaking at the right time. Regular season doesn’t mean much, IMO.
 
Back
Top