• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Actually I'm kind of glad they're setting the bar higher. Not just give him a contract because he's earned it, that's how we got tied up with guys like Byron making 3+ millions.

We qualified 5 guys today, including Dach and Montembault. Others are Teasdale, Schnarr and Primeau.

Montembault did well for the tank, hopefully we get more of that magic.

We qualified 5 guys today, including Dach and Montembault. Others are Teasdale, Schnarr and Primeau.

Montembault did well for the tank, hopefully we get more of that magic.
Yeah I want Sam back too because he took the bullets for this BS team. He deserves to play if Price can't.

The issue is Primeau is ready.

Yeah I want Sam back too because he took the bullets for this BS team. He deserves to play if Price can't.

The issue is Primeau is ready.

Allen stays and Primo and Monty can split the rest

You need at least 1 vet in net

The tank is on but you cant have a bunch of young slugs carrying the load

I read the Habs ideally want Prime to spend another full year in Laval, so he can build on his great playoff run

Rem is a weird player though.

He has to play a top nine role to be effective. He has no business there on this current roster. No need to qualify.
Surprised by that. Sure he has limitations, but I thought he worked, was consistent, and actually provided some offence. Not many did.

He has a bit of flash and dash in his game; the type of player the Leafs seem partial to for the last 50 years (too much so really). He could wind up there for a spell.

Back