• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Only one of them plays hockey. The older one swims. I’m sure that Julien can shoot a puck. What I would not want is some total non-athletic analytics geek in charge. I think you need some sense/understanding of the competitive part of the sport, not just the numbers or metrics that underlie performance. But that’s just me.

2/3 of your battle is COMMON SENSE and putting smart people in the correct roles

I don't know how you guys are still motivated to follow this team after years of lies and BS.
Don't get me wrong, i love Habs and followed this team during miserable years of late 90, but i feel people in charge back to the time were more honest and wouldn't BS fans and find 1000 excuses as much as now.
I am not excited about us making playoff (which never was the case before) and i don't try to be negative but even if this team by miracle beats Leafs, this is not a good team at all

Or wait for it, people realize it’s an imperfect sport with imperfect officiating, imperfect management and a whole bunch of internal politics. Knowing this we simply say meh and get on with our day.

I like the chemistry being developed between Suzuki and Caufield. I hope that continues.

My concern about CC is 5 on 5. And winning battles along the board and keeping puck position, the kid will be eventually fine.

My concern about CC is 5 on 5. And winning battles along the board and keeping puck position, the kid will be eventually fine.
need more focus on what he can do and not what he cant do
especially at this point in his career

Back