• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs sign Mathieu Perrault to 1-yr / $950K deal

Damn I’m going to miss him, but he’s played an awful lot in the past 12-months without must rest, not sure how much is left in the tank for an 82 game season

yep...he might not have much left....and this off season is especially short.

I think 82 games is a lot for Perry, and i doubt Habs coaching staff would have benched him

It’s ok that we moved on…we squeezed the absolute max from him, time to move on

Damn I’m going to miss him, but he’s played an awful lot in the past 12-months without must rest, not sure how much is left in the tank for an 82 game season

sounds like the Habs did not offer Perry a second year...

This was an upgrade on Perry. I assume he will take some faceoffs too. His numbers at C are pretty good.

He played very well against us (obviously motivated). Taking a big pay cut to play here. Hopefully he can be good on the bottom 6. He is a big body that also played in PP, mostly Perry's spot, to block the goaltender's vision with the Jets.

He played very well against us (obviously motivated). Taking a big pay cut to play here. Hopefully he can be good on the bottom 6. He is a big body that also played in PP, mostly Perry's spot, to block the goaltender's vision with the Jets.
He’s 5’10”. That’s not big. But he plays “bigger” than his actual size.

As a player Perreault <> Perry
As a teammate Perreault <> Perry (probably)
As an entertainer Perry >>>> Perreault

Reactions: CH1
Back