lecoqsportif
Well-known member
Bring up Reinbacher.
I wish. But this just means Guhle’s return is imminent.
Bring up Reinbacher.
For 3 games… maybeI wish. But this just means Guhle’s return is imminent.
Maybe. At least he’s not a box of rocks like Arber.Stroobs will do a bit better in Nashville. He couldn’t play the MSL way
what I don’t get is this decision by MacFarland. Did he watch the game last night where Struble was a turnstile and think “that’s my guy!”?
I was on a plane. Don’t worry. I assumed. Watched all of 12 minutes to see them fall apart.I’m suddenly worried about you, dude.
Struble was in the press box eating hotdogs
47 didn't playwhat I don’t get is this decision by MacFarland. Did he watch the game last night where Struble was a turnstile and think “that’s my guy!”?
I remember when we were projecting a 3rd d-pairing of 72-47 and how unpleasant they were going to be to play against. The good old days.
Like the current 64 year old version of Chelly? I still maintain that he is the greatest right D in Habs history.That was the bear case.next. Sal promised us Chris Chelios.
I feel shameThat was the bear case.next. Sal promised us Chris Chelios.
He is as clueless as no neck was , team needs a serious reboot but they like patching to nowherewhat I don’t get is this decision by MacFarland. Did he watch the game last night where Struble was a turnstile and think “that’s my guy!”?
I thought he was talking about BarronI feel shame
So it was his best game of the year. HuGo playing rope-a-dope.47 didn't play