• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

jeffbear

Mod Squad
Staff member
Posting a few days ahead of time to allow for everyone's travel plans. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. I know he bird was expensive, but gas prices are down a bit so getting to Grandma's won't break the bank too much. Who am I kidding? This crowd is more like to be hosting at this stage ... we're old, man. Either way, I wish you all good food, good fellowship and a Canes W over the Oilers to be thankful for.

Posting a few days ahead of time to allow for everyone's travel plans. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. I know he bird was expensive, but gas prices are down a bit so getting to Grandma's won't break the bank too much. Who am I kidding? This crowd is more like to be hosting at this stage ... we're old, man. Either way, I wish you all good food, good fellowship and a Canes W over the Oilers to be thankful for.
Already ahead of you and defying your characterization, as I'm replying with my best holiday wishes to y'all while in the air between Raleigh and Denver, where my daughter lives. Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all start your Thanksgiving morning with a good cup of Paul "Coffey", may your turkey be a golden Jeff "Brown", your sides to include a wonderful Steven "Rice", and you enjoy some bonding family time with your favorite "Kidd" and wake up Black Friday feeling forever Scott "Young".

I hope you all start your Thanksgiving morning with a good cup of Paul "Coffey", may your turkey be a golden Jeff "Brown", your sides to include a wonderful Steven "Rice", and you enjoy some bonding family time with your favorite "Kidd" and wake up Black Friday feeling forever Scott "Young".
lol ... well played

I'm in the office right now, so first, F all y'all traveling and enjoying yourselves!

Second, have a safe and happy thanksgiving. Youse guys are as fine a bunch of folks I don't know that I know.

We go to Cheater Hill tomorrow where one of my wife's nieces is doing her first big thanksgiving thing. I also have to help my daughter with some minor stuff on her first car. Lord, where did the years go???

Canes and Pack wins will be the cherry on top!

Ugh ... don't remind me. That 8PM start time for State/Carolina on Saturday was a body blow, and it's gonna be cold. At least the rain looks like it's going away.

I'm in the office right now, so first, F all y'all traveling and enjoying yourselves!

Second, have a safe and happy thanksgiving. Youse guys are as fine a bunch of folks I don't know that I know.

We go to Cheater Hill tomorrow where one of my wife's nieces is doing her first big thanksgiving thing. I also have to help my daughter with some minor stuff on her first car. Lord, where did the years go???

Or the cherry muddled in. 😁🥃

Reactions: LJG
First time in the thirty years we have been together that it’s just us. We came down to Hilton Head today.

Ugh ... don't remind me. That 8PM start time for State/Carolina on Saturday was a body blow, and it's gonna be cold. At least the rain looks like it's going away.
I still have no idea if I'll be there. My former partner/boss is the guy w/ the tickets but his younger brother passed away 10 days ago. He may be still attending to business.
It sucks in general and because I know his brother was looking forward, in his limitless optimism, to being there also. Perspective on life.
I'll lift one to a departed Pack fan.

Happy Thanksgiving to All! Creole Conch, pigeon peas & rice, and Blue Curacao for me tonight. I caught a cold, so things aren't quite what they should be. I'm thankful for everyone here & appreciate you greatly.

Jim

Back