• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Preston

The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust
I fucking love Lieve dip buyers. This is what I've been waiting for. Volume and fucking insane action on MSOs. THANK YOU!

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
This SPX bounce is legit.

we'll see...watching 3350 ES (for over under)

I'm lucky that a lot of my longs are actually green... DKNG, GME, XERS, ARWR, PINS....so I was able to lighten on that push higher

Preston

Oh yeah, it proves nothing. Could easily be a bear flag. But the volume and magnitude of the bounce was impressive. We'll see if it fades.

Preston

I still have a fuckton of free cash from my SLV profits. My first VTI nibble was near lows today. Lots more to go. 3200 is when I start getting semi aggressive. 3000 is where I back the truck in.

Reactions: CH1

CH1

I went short Netflix this am. Not liking their selection these days.

Nice profit; will cover at 468

CH1

Pot stocks are monsters. The relative strength is impressive.

I had that feeling and mentioned it earlier. TRUL aside (for obvious reasons), these stocks have held in well.

There's also pockets of strength in biotech.

The big losers today are the ridiculous gainers of the last several months. They have further to fall IMO. Parabolic moves rarely just correct.

Preston

I had that feeling and mentioned it earlier. TRUL aside (for obvious reasons), these stocks have held in well.

There's also pockets of strength in biotech.

The big losers today are the ridiculous gainers of the last several months. They have further to fall IMO. Parabolic moves rarely just correct.
And TRUL has dumped about 26% from recent highs already (their strength despite the dilution is notable)

GTII dumped 15%
CURA dumped 25%
Cresco dumped 25%
And TER... 11%

So they've been in consolidation mode for awhile. They just happened to start before the roided up market.

CH1

I haven't actually looked at the account in two weeks. Can't look during carnage, don't even want to know how much it's gone down.

You're a smart man, so I don't have to tell you this -- if you want outsized returns (10-12%) over a period of decades, you have to be willing to experience days, weeks, months and even the odd year of carnage.