• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
Of course. Just saying this is far different than Jason's connection with TER. And my lord that is one lucrative deal that they got. Way nicer than the typical.

Yep...but Jason also has a track record and a brand to protect, so I don't see him jumping in a deal just for a 9% return on his moolah.

I imagine a hundred deal proposals littering his inbox on a daily basis.

Preston

The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust
Yup. He wouldn't just jump on anything so clearly he believes that management can execute and really that's what it is.. A bet on management. Their growth depends on them and their impending decisions because in their current state they are stagnant. My point was mostly that it was an offer that was very difficult to refuse. A lot different than most of his deals that have created his glowing reputation.

They're cheap. So maybe they can turn into something now that they have some runway. I don't mind the bet. But this ain't no Terrascend.

CH1

My pot stocks taking it on the chin today -- down 4%. They are half my long term folio, but the folio is down less than 0.5% because ROKU, PINS and PTON are beasting.

Preston

TER and AYR are holding up amazingly because of fucking course.

Yeah today is rough. I'm heaviest in TRUL, though I did sell over half my position these last few days. Thumb ain't helping (sold half of them as well). Cresco and Curaleaf doing fine for now. But TRUL and Thumb are just crushing me. Thankful that I scaled out on them significantly.

I do think another 20-30% from here is possible in the absence of buzz. I'm here for the ride. That's pot stocks.

Preston

don't forget CBII...regained its footing and chilling into the weekend.
I barely pay attention to them anymore. I have all the faith in the world in them.

As for VFF... $9 feels imminent. They're making a beautifully controlled move. Reminds me of CBII. Not a pump and dump in the slightest. A controlled pop with healthy short-term consolidation every few days.

CH1

Thanksgiving week is historically super bullish -- over 2% gains on average with very negative weeks. We'll see if pot will catch some of that buzz

Preston

Thanksgiving week is historically super bullish -- over 2% gains on average with very negative weeks. We'll see if pot will catch some of that buzz
Has there ever been a thansgiving during a pandemic where no one should be actually celebrating thanksgiving though?

Preston

Sorry, I wasn't sure what your face looks like. I had to guess. Think I got it pretty close.