• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
I can’t watch him. Makes my skin scrawl.

also, you can go broke taking profits, because if they are too small, they will not outweigh your losers.

Preston

The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust
"Buy dips and sell rips. It's not that hard HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!"

Great analysis moron. That's not how it works though.

Reactions: CH1

Preston

Every time I look at him, I just picture him saying "the stock will be at 15, 16 bucks by Friday" in such a matter of fact way. Incredibly irresponsible of him but god damn it's hilarious.

UWHabs

You guys are totally wrecking my long term investor mindset.

When I got into the game, I told myself, buy, hold, and grow old. No short term gambling shit. But you fuckers are filling my head nonstop with all the money you're making from these short term plays and making me think my 100%+ returns are garbage! Screw you!

My advantage in not getting suckered into this is that I have no idea what you all are talking about. Especially with the hundreds of posts on here the past couple days, I can't follow along, so I think I'm just sticking to my old set it and forget it mindset to investing.

LeafOfFaith

My advantage in not getting suckered into this is that I have no idea what you all are talking about. Especially with the hundreds of posts on here the past couple days, I can't follow along, so I think I'm just sticking to my old set it and forget it mindset to investing.
That's another thing. I can't even follow along with the hysteria overtaking their stockspeak. I genuinely don't know what the hell they're saying, except when it comes to their announcements on their returns. Then I take notice!

I wish I bought TRUL cheap a few months ago. Just one holding to participate. Then I could have a stake which would cause me to be more knowledgeable about the stuff and follow along better. I think I remember that this is what Teeds sounded like a few years before he lost all connection with reality.

CH1

That's another thing. I can't even follow along with the hysteria overtaking their stockspeak. I genuinely don't know what the hell they're saying, except when it comes to their announcements on their returns. Then I take notice!

I think that’s a little unfair — sure we exchange a lot of silly, ephemeral banter but many posts deliver an easy to follow case to why Preston or myself are buying stock ABC for the long term.

And not just pot stocks, I also have posted why I bot ROKU, PINS, DKNG, XERS, etc

some people have followed along after doing their own DD, and banked coin. Which is great to see.

I know Habsy bot ROKU $350 dollars ago.
Mbow bot TRUL before it’s latest moonshot rise

etc etc

LeafOfFaith

Oh for sure on the non-pot stuff. I bought Kong because you put it on my radar. Wish I bought Roku and Pelo when you did.

Just on the pot stuff, it's tough to follow. You guys are so immersed in it. I bet even some of the guys that you got to invest in them will agree they're not all that sure what the heck you guys are talking about sometimes.

Preston

WellPlayed bought Jay z! Though in fairness I probably looked like a schizo firing off conspiracy theories. Don't blame anyone for missing that one.

UWHabs

Oh for sure on the non-pot stuff. I bought Kong because you put it on my radar. Wish I bought Roku and Pelo when you did.

Just on the pot stuff, it's tough to follow. You guys are so immersed in it. I bet even some of the guys that you got to invest in them will agree they're not all that sure what the heck you guys are talking about sometimes.

Also the fact there's non-pot-stock-talk, means it gets confusing. Sure, ROKU I know what that is, but even when DKNG comes up, I'd have to look up what that's even talking about since I don't know if it's a pot stock called Donkey Kong, or something else (I guess it's actually DraftKings. Who knew?).

LeafOfFaith

Also the fact there's non-pot-stock-talk, means it gets confusing. Sure, ROKU I know what that is, but even when DKNG comes up, I'd have to look up what that's even talking about since I don't know if it's a pot stock called Donkey Kong, or something else (I guess it's actually DraftKings. Who knew?).
Haha. That was awesome.

wolverine88

I think that’s a little unfair — sure we exchange a lot of silly, ephemeral banter but many posts deliver an easy to follow case to why Preston or myself are buying stock ABC for the long term.

And not just pot stocks, I also have posted why I bot ROKU, PINS, DKNG, XERS, etc

some people have followed along after doing their own DD, and banked coin. Which is great to see.

I know Habsy bot ROKU $350 dollars ago.
Mbow bot TRUL before it’s latest moonshot rise

etc etc

yeah

i banked 5 figures thanks to presto and CBII

another $1300 or so on VFF calls and counting

I tune out most of the other pot stuff...mostly bc im doing my own thing.. but there is lots to learn and pick up on..

i learned the basics of how to trade options thanks to CH1's posts. i of course did my own homework and there has been a lot of trial and error, but really i'm super thankful for being able to pick up a new and very valuable skillset. something i've been wanting to do for a very long time.

LeafOfFaith

yeah

i banked 5 figures thanks to presto and CBII

another $1300 or so on VFF calls and counting

I tune out most of the other pot stuff...mostly bc im doing my own thing.. but there is lots to learn and pick up on..

i learned the basics of how to trade options thanks to CH1's posts. i of course did my own homework and there has been a lot of trial and error, but really i'm super thankful for being able to pick up a new and very valuable skillset. something i've been wanting to do for a very long time.
Adamantium AND investing chops.

Watch out, ladies.

CH1

What??? I am truly embarrassed....I thought I was investing in a SPAC that was going to merge with this premium new cannabis strain called Donkey Kong.