• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Huh, apparently the couple ETH shares I have have actually started to turn a profit. Looking back on this thread, looks like I bought it just after everyone turned this into a pot thread, just before it started tanking and lost like 90% of its value. I guess I should actually start trying to figure out how to actually cash it out before it tanks again.

Huh, apparently the couple ETH shares I have have actually started to turn a profit. Looking back on this thread, looks like I bought it just after everyone turned this into a pot thread, just before it started tanking and lost like 90% of its value. I guess I should actually start trying to figure out how to actually cash it out before it tanks again.

You in canada? there is an app called shakepay that lets you buy/sell/transfer eth and btc. seems fairly user friendly.

Should be a nice day in the cannabis patch -- analyst upgrades galore this am

Morgan Stanley upgrades DKNG to overweight -- $60 PT. Up nicely this am.

Yeah cannabis is weak as balls. Gap up open on minimal volume and an immediate pullback. This, despite continued broad sector strength. Sector is dead till Biden mentions the word marijuana. Or SAFE Banking... Or earnings if neither happens between now and March. A low volume, dead sector won't always mean a significant sell-off so hopefully it holds up okay. I don't want to be tempted to buy more again. Shit is exhausting.

I made my moves already on that end. A lot lighter overall and riding or dying with my babies for what should be an interesting 2021 in the weed patch. Built up a magnificent cash position over these last few years. Never really used it all but I will if we get another March covid dip situation.

My only trade is calls in PAGS

Disappointing day here. Last night I was looking at CLCT. Earnings are coming up in a few weeks. The company owns the PSA sports card grading service and that industry has gone nuts since Covid. I played it before last earnings and did pretty well.

The setup looked even better this time. Chart was flat. Trading cards have gotten hotter, but for some reason the stock doesn't get a lot of buzz on twitter.

It all seemed too easy. Well , before the market opened, they stock pre-announced amazing results a few weeks ahead of their earnings date.

Stock is up $13 to $91. Would have made for a KILLER 10 bagger trade.

Oh well, c'est la vie. It could be worse. PAG calls are up 50 cents.

CXXI making moves.
Found out later that the selling on them was entirely due to the debentures coming to their maturation date (which I believe is tomorrow). Folks locking in profits and there's obviously absolutely 0 bull volume coming in to counter-act it.

Warning: I'm not as confident in this thesis. Seems to be the common theme circulated around the interwebs though.

Morgan Stanley upgrades DKNG to overweight -- $60 PT. Up nicely this am.
It always seems to pull back quick.

Like a guy who builds up the courage to go up to a girl, then actually does and says "hello", and then runs away.

The girl in this scenario being around $55.

It always seems to pull back quick.

Like a guy who builds up the courage to go up to a girl, then actually does and says "hello", and then runs away.

The girl in this scenario being around $55.

yeah....there was a lockup expiration of about 60M shares two weeks ago....and some big names might be selling the rips.

Green Thumb about to balls deep New York:

"Local cannabis industry participants’ enthusiasm for Cuomo’s proposal comes as Green Thumb Industries, a Chicago-based, publicly traded, national producer and retailer of cannabis goods, announced plans Thursday for a $150 million production facility in Warwick."

"Green Thumb Industries expressed interest on Jan. 14 in buying the last seven available prison site lots (totaling 40 acres) for a three-year phased project for its cannabis facility, which would employ 125.
The Orange County IDA’s board is currently considering potential economic incentives to facilitate the project."

"The potential project “is huge for our town and for our region,” said Warwick Supervisor Michael Sweeton, who helps oversee the Warwick Valley Local Development Corporation, a nonprofit that owns the former prison site. Green Thumb Industries is “an exceptional quality company that could provide many, many jobs in Warwick. It’s the capstone of the whole effort that we’ve taken to redevelop this site.”"

Back