• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Same. I don’t skimp, but I also don’t splurge because I’m not a big believer of spending too much on stuff I shit out within 24 hours.

i don't subscribe to #frugalisthewaytogo when it comes to food.
When I decide to eat out, it's a splurge usually. Rare, but I make it count. When I cook at home, I buy premium ingredients. Works out to be cheaper than eating out anyway. But when I'm too lazy to cook and don't really want to spend on eating out, I'll gladly take a cheap fast food garbage promo. It's the only chance you'll see me at a KFC or a Wendy's.

Same. I don’t skimp, but I also don’t splurge because I’m not a big believer of spending too much on stuff I shit out within 24 hours.

I do a lot of cooking so I'll splurge once every few months on stuff I can't recreate at home

It's rare that I splurge on my triple Big Mac with super sized fries without a coupon or two.

I have two cheapo indulgences each week.

I always go to In n Out for a burger after Sunday street hockey. And I usually go to Burger King on Fridays for lunch and get their original chicken sandwich. Aside from those, I eat salmon with salad maybe 5 times a week, some sort of steak salad another few times, maybe sushi once, and maybe chicken once or twice. And some fruit in the mornings and nights. That's pretty much my whole diet.

I have two cheapo indulgences each week.

I always go to In n Out for a burger after Sunday street hockey. And I usually go to Burger King on Fridays for lunch and get their original chicken sandwich. Aside from those, I eat salmon with salad maybe 5 times a week, some sort of steak salad another few times, maybe sushi once, and maybe chicken once or twice. And some fruit in the mornings and nights. That's pretty much my whole diet.

Oh...you're one of those guys. Just in it for the calories...with a little variation.

My take on market dying, is that I'm not worrying about it unless SPX can't hold 3350 area.

I guess I'll shuffle some thumb for some Trulieve to minimize risk/MJ expousre. Just sold some Thumb at 18.33. Almost the same amount of TRUL that I bought just now. Now have more TRUL than Thumb but a lil bit.

Back