• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Yeah CURA took the lead for me too. But if this move is sustained small caps will go nutso. 1.60 is the next daily resistance I'm looking at for CXXI. Will only happen if the sector continues to run.

I will say I don't love that this is because of the Barrons thing. Would prefer if it was more of an authentic run-up.

I will say I don't love that this is because of the Barrons thing. Would prefer if it was more of an authentic run-up.

Honestly, Barrons Cover is usually a fade for me....but this is a bit different.

Gotta keep in mind that very few traders/investors know anything about these stocks. I see smart traders on my feed who still have no idea there's a difference between VFF and CURA. They don't know anything about the business models, the profitability, the state licensing....this business is unlike any other. So, I still think we're in the education phase of the cycle....so for that reason, I like the Barrons cover in this moment in time.

Honestly, Barrons Cover is usually a fade for me....but this is a bit different.

Gotta keep in mind that very few traders/investors know anything about these stocks. I see smart traders on my feed who still have no idea there's a difference between VFF and CURA. They don't know anything about the business models, the profitability, the state licensing....this business is unlike any other. So, I still think we're in the education phase of the cycle....so for that reason, I like the Barrons cover in this moment in time.
I like it. I still trimmed CXXI at 1.41 but I addded those profits to AYR at 36.53. I've been tracking the arbitrage between AYR and GTII for months and it is uniquely interesting right now. They've most often traded 1:1 for the past several months so it's possible that either Thumb fades or AYR pops. Or maybe both!

my trade of the day is DIS calls....I bought the 188.40, stop is around 188, looking for 190.5

my trade of the day is DIS calls....I bought the 188.40, stop is around 188, looking for 190.5

got stopped out....but got in again at 187.30...unloaded some calls at 188. Stop on rest is my buy price.

went dumpster diving in NVAX when it was down over $30....sold half on a quick $5 pop

So confused about NVAX. Their US trial data was estimated to be released by early April... What the H!!!

So confused about NVAX. Their US trial data was estimated to be released by early April... What the H!!!

if you're confused, there's no hope for the rest of us.

It was just a chart play for me...the r/r was too good tp pass up. I will unload my remaining shares by end of day or 214 if it gets there earlier.

Yeah I know it was a chart play. It's still very MYSTERIOUS. If the problem is they don't have enough "events" in the trial, well that's only getting harder and harder as US cases continue to drop. The trial will finish in 2046.

Reactions: CH1
Don’t you just hate it when you lose your Airpods and find them days later wedged in a chair?

Note this doesn't include the 32+ milly in medical sales. Would put march at 140+ milly, a ~1.7b run rate.

There was a deadline for many small folks to opens stores before March 31st so this is likely what drove growth here. 22 of the 26 stores opened in the last half of the month so April will be even bigger. Thumb and Cresco have been wanting more stores to open for awhile. Helps their wholesale operations bigly.
~115m in sales for April in Illinois. Another 5% increase month over month. One less day in April, otherwise we likely would have seen another ~3.8-4m to make it a 10% month over month increase. Such a fucking great state to dominate. Cresco and Thumb are going to crush Q2 I reckon. Illinois is likely to show an increase of 25-30+% in sales from Q1 to Q2. Much of Thumb and Cresco's revenues are strongly in Illinois so this can only be a good thing for them.

• Love
Reactions: CH1
Is that deal a big thing? Idk enough about this business model and it was part of the reason why I sold (in addition to the sector needing to cool down and consolidate).

Back