• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hockey Trading Block

3) Jonas - 936.7
6) TJF - 781.4

c.harvardbar12-600-thumb-540x304-114153.png

Says right here that Jonas is about 150 points smarter than you

Ill take my team of 21-17 year olds

His core of 25-32 yr olds aren't going anywhere in a hurry either. It's usually bad form to chirp someone who is spanking you on the scoreboard.

His core of 25-32 yr olds aren't going anywhere in a hurry either. It's usually bad form to chirp someone who is spanking you on the scoreboard.

He did a very good job in the offseason to set himself up for several years. May have gone too all in with in season moves.

For all of those looking to take advantage of an inefficient market i will trade my 2018 1st and 4th for a 2016 1st.

Any interest in Shane Doan (1.00pts/g since Christmas)? Looking for a pick/prospect.

Also OTB: Ribeiro, Frolik, McGinn

Carter Hutton also getting some looks (1.44pts/g, .922SV%)

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a little insurance on D... Hjalmarsson is available for a pick or with a prospect for an prospect upgrade

After the season is over:

Demers - .86
Fisher - .8
Ladd - .87
Vermette - .87
Gudas - .81
Filppula - .78
Orpik - .83

On ze block

I assume we can make trades again?

Hjalmarsson or De Haan are on the block, Since Jan 1 Hjalmarsson has been .85 and De Haan has been .82.

Shane Doan
Mike Ribiero
Blake Comeau
Zack Kassian
Brayden McNabb
Carter Hutton

Looking for picks or prospects

If anyone is looking to take advantage of a inefficient market I'm willing to package my 2019 1st with a 2019 4th for a 2016 1st

Back