• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

I need some votes here you jerks

zeke

In the Core four era, which one of these teams has the best:

a) forwards
b) dcorps
c) goaltending

I have listed the players generally in order of EV TOI, and added in age and average of p1/60 and p/60 for reference.

Screenshot 2024-09-29 155919.png

thank you kindly in advance.

I vote that you're a biiiiitch.

A) 18-19 by default, but mostly because Kadri and Hyman had higher level play inside them that we never unlocked and pre conky Johnsson looked pretty good. Throw Trevor Moore into that conversation and looking at it makes me kind of sad. So does last year's though because of how mismanaged it was.

B) 21-22, that's almost the perfect composition for a blueline. A good mix of heavy lifting and puck skills. An upgrade on Holl would have been nice though.

C) Rock/Paper/Scissors between the bag. They've all been wonky in their own way.

Reactions: CH1
tough to tell for sure because Kadri just wasn't very good in 18-19. and of course Marleau was getting way too many minutes while being shit.

So...this?

Sundin (31)
Mogilny (33)
Nolan (30)
Roberts (36)

Tucker (27)
Reichel (31)
Antropov (22)
Green (32)

Hoglund (30)
Renberg (30)
Fitzgerald (34)
Domi (33)

Corson (36)
Healey (27)
Belak (26)

Ellett (28)
Rouse (28)

Lefebvre (25)
Mironov (27)

Gill (27)
Macoun (31)

Cujo (31) .910sv%

I vote that you're a biiiiitch.

A) 18-19 by default, but mostly because Kadri and Hyman had higher level play inside them that we never unlocked and pre conky Johnsson looked pretty good. Throw Trevor Moore into that conversation and looking at it makes me kind of sad. So does last year's though because of how mismanaged it was.

B) 21-22, that's almost the perfect composition for a blueline. A good mix of heavy lifting and puck skills. An upgrade on Holl would have been nice though.

C) Rock/Paper/Scissors between the bag. They've all been wonky in their own way.
This but 20 21 for blueline

F IMO 22-23. 18-19 is misleading. It’s the best on paper but Mathews, Marner, Willy, Hyman, Moore weren’t Matthews, Marner, Willy, Hyman and Moore yet.

By xGAR the big 3 were worth 33 in 18-19 and 63 in 22-23. And Marleau may be the worst player they’ve had. Plus Goat?

D 21-22

G hate them all equally.

F IMO 22-23. 18-19 is misleading. It’s the best on paper but Mathews, Marner, Willy, Hyman, Moore weren’t Matthews, Marner, Willy, Hyman and Moore yet.

And Kadri stunk that year too.

But i guess we have to choose either "best looking heading into that season" or "best performance that season" which is a different thing.

Back