• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

Looks like Yevgeni Volokhin was traded to SKA in the KHL, the same organization as Demidov.

I doubt he'll be playing in the KHL, but maybe he'll finally get a shot to play regularly in the VHL.

(Or maybe they'll just make him ride the bench with Demidov as they play dominos, I dunno.)

Looks like Yevgeni Volokhin was traded to SKA in the KHL, the same organization as Demidov.

I doubt he'll be playing in the KHL, but maybe he'll finally get a shot to play regularly in the VHL.

(Or maybe they'll just make him ride the bench with Demidov as they play dominos, I dunno.)
...And now he's off to Sochi.

Weird.

You mean the USHL scout? Billy Dumbfuck From Bawstun's one of 'em, although I think he's more of a regional scout in New England.

I think Bobby Kinsella was the main American scout when we took Hutson. He left after that draft.

For Fowler & Hage, I don't remember who the full-time USHL scout was.

Reactions: CH1
You mean the USHL scout? Billy Dumbfuck From Bawstun's one of 'em, although I think he's more of a regional scout in New England.

I think Bobby Kinsella was the main American scout when we took Hutson. He left after that draft.

For Fowler & Hage, I don't remember who the full-time USHL scout was.
So just random luck.

Yeeeeah, that's not good.

I don't know if the whole thing was organized before Roy was sent to the minors, and who subsequently didn't think he had to uphold his end of the deal, but that's a terrible look.

If he didn't want to go, fine, cancel ahead of time. Make up some bullshit reason, I don't know, like the organization refused to let him go. But this? Nah man, this is kid shit.

Back