7 points in 2 games. Lost causeHe went back to learn D and face offs. Let’s see…
Against Bowling Green, big deal. The level of competition outside of the Big Ten, NCHC and parts of Hockey East, sucks.7 points in 2 games. Lost cause
I would hope that a top 20 pick in his D+3 year would dominate against Bowling Green. For him, it's not a huge accomplishment, it's almost required.While I get your QoC argument, other players would be doing that too, they aren’t.
Requirement metI would hope that a top 20 pick in his D+3 year would dominate against Bowling Green. For him, it's not a huge accomplishment, it's almost required.
7 points in 2 games. Lost cause
It was against a bowling team thoughAnd over 60% on the dot
It was against a bowling team though
Yesterday was 19 years since Lou started this thread…
Hope all is well with Lou…![]()
![]()
is he still posting on FB ? I'm not on it![]()
Louis Lazaris
Louis Lazaris is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Louis Lazaris and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.www.facebook.com
He's good, chat him up some times on FBYesterday was 19 years since Lou started this thread…
Hope all is well with Lou…![]()
![]()
Yea he doesis he still posting on FB ? I'm not on it
All is wellYesterday was 19 years since Lou started this thread…
Hope all is well with Lou…![]()
![]()