• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Looking like Marty St. Louis will be the guy

Krustchev

Which is amazing considering that my son has played against him and his '08 Mid-Fairfield Jr. Rangers team (his younger son plays on that team) twice in the last 8 months - lost both times but by a goal. Can't tell if he can coach pros, however.

Last edited:
Reactions: CH1
As Quebec ambassador to improve youth hockey and improve the participation rates?

Sounds great, where do I sign up?

Which is amazing considering that my son has played against him and his '08 Mid-Fairfield Jr. Rangers (his younger son plays on that team) twice in the last 8 months - lost both times but by a goal. Can't tell if he can coach pros, however.
You're fired

St Louis sounds like he could be an assistant in Laval

So if it is Marty, it's probably been in the planning stages for a while but got accelerated due to the nightly debacles of late.

Wait, you mean as the actual head coach of the Montreal Canadiens?

The same guy whose only coaching experience is with & against pre-pubescent boys?

This is a joke, right?

Get the fuck out of here.

The same guy whose only coaching experience is with & against pre-pubescent boys?

This is a joke, right?

Kevin Weekes has "confirmed" it.

This is a joke, right?

clown show

🤡

I can see them hiring St Louis to coach pint sized Caufield so I guess the other players are on their own

Back