• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Merry Christmas everyone

jeffbear

Mod Squad
Staff member
Like a lot of you, I probably won't be online much for the next few days so I wanted to make sure to post best Christmas to all of you. Thanks for another year of relatively mature hockey talk. I wish you all a Christmas season filled with peace and joy, no matter how you celebrate or even if you celebrate.

And late Hanukka wishes to our friends as well.

Like a lot of you, I probably won't be online much for the next few days so I wanted to make sure to post best Christmas to all of you. Thanks for another year of relatively mature hockey talk. I wish you all a Christmas season filled with peace and joy, no matter how you celebrate or even if you celebrate.

And late Hanukka wishes to our friends as well.
Merry Christmas Happy Chanukah and any other holiday this season.

Best wishes to everyone here for whatever holidays you celebrate or choose not to celebrate and for a Happy New Year!

Enjoy the Holidays, be safe, and I hope Santa brings you all a fully functional Ballys App, a ton of Canes wins in the New Year and two solid goalies with a great looking save percentage!!! 🎅🏻

Back