• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MSL signed for 3 years

The roster isn't bad but they are constructed all wrong. Unfortunately for them, any semblance of rebound by Gally, Armia, Hoffman and we are out of the bottom 8.

Which would honestly suck.

Yeah, right. And which of the current 8 playoff teams will they be replacing?
I don’t know.

but with the parity within the league I believe they make the playoffs.
and when they do or don’t either a whole bunch of you guys will get the shit on me, or I’ll be right and shit on all of you. Either way there’s lots of opportunities for fun. If we’re going to make predictions I’m going to make outrageously positiveones.

I don’t know.

but with the parity within the league I believe they make the playoffs.
and when they do or don’t either a whole bunch of you guys will get the shit on me, or I’ll be right and shit on all of you. Either way there’s lots of opportunities for fun. If we’re going to make predictions I’m going to make outrageously positiveones.

There is no more parity. The Eastern conf playoff race was wrapped up by Halloween.

Monkeypox pandemic ?
I just want to be optimistic and hope that my team will always win. I don’t care about Bedard don’t care about dynasties I just want a win every time they play.
You guys who think will be a bottom five team again? You’re probably right. And some crazy ass motherfucker around this place Hass to be the hope springs eternal dumbass. That is a role that I have chosen.

He has no choice

There is no miracle on the horizon that Drouin , Armia, Hoffman, Evans, Byron turn into front liners
He could keep trying to win with those players though. It is important that that is not his goal.

Washington and Pittsburgh might be in trouble next season. Curious to see the situation in Boston if Bergeron retires (which I doubt).

But I don't see us in the playoffs unless Price is fully healthy.

Pitt and Caps wont fall of the cliff like we did

Bruins are in trouble but Ottawa, Wings and Sabres are better than us

Pitt and Caps wont fall of the cliff like we did

Bruins are in trouble but Ottawa, Wings and Sabres are better than us

Don't know, if Malkin and Letang don't resign, they're going to be in trouble. Washington average age is around 33, they're living on borrowed time, it might not be next year but anytime soon. A few key injuries and they're out.

It would take everything being right for us to be in the playoffs, I just don't see it happening.

Don't know, if Malkin and Letang don't resign, they're going to be in trouble. Washington average age is around 33, they're living on borrowed time, it might not be next year but anytime soon. A few key injuries and they're out.

It would take everything being right for us to be in the playoffs, I just don't see it happening.

Pens have survived with major injuries and departures in the past

They will fill holes and still be somewhat competitive

Geno is a 40-50 game player , and a player like Trochek can come in and get 60 points

Columbus and Joisy will be better as well , Habs are done like dinner for at least 1 more year

Washington and Pittsburgh might be in trouble next season. Curious to see the situation in Boston if Bergeron retires (which I doubt).

But I don't see us in the playoffs unless Price is fully healthy.
And Marchand coming off major hip surgery missing first 2-3 months

It won’t take all that much for Habs to be 10th worst team - which takes them out of Bedard sweeps

Back