• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

New Canadian Politics Thread

That is some Mexican cop level shit.

Sounds like those boys need a nice, long, fully paid suspension to think about what they did. A 2 yr administrative leave is probably the right punishment here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
That is some Mexican cop level shit.

Sounds like those boys need a nice, long, fully paid suspension to think about what they did. A 2 yr administrative leave is probably the right punishment here though

I’d say they need to be canned, but I’d worried about they would afterwards.
 
Caroline Elliott not only talked a lot of sense, but she was fucking hot.

It’s disappointing that BC‘s Danielle Smith managed to win the leadership, tank the party and then pave the way for more years of Eby’s idiotic reign.

Yay safe supply!

Yay for short sentences for gang members due to their ‘lived experience’!

Yay fighting pipelines!

Yay for ending equality before the law and DRIPA!

Eby Is terrible

And I love Wab Kniew.

He’s pretty pragmatic.

But Eby?

Fuck I wish Caroline Elliott would have won the BC PC leadership.
 
Back
Top