• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No more defeatism

But they are victories. Not sure why people won't give the Rangers some credit.

If you want to give them credit, knock yourself out but don't worry about what others want to say. The Rags have a very good goalie, a good group of d-men and . . . that's pretty much it.

Just for fun.

Dan Rosen:
• Last time NYR had a 3-1 series lead was the '09 ECQF vs. WSH. They lost 3 straight to lose the series.
• In '09 ECQF, Lundqvist made 35 saves in 1-0 Game 2 win on road. This year's ECF, Lundqvist makes 40 saves in 3-1 win in Game 2 on road.
• In '09 ECQF, NYR gives WSH 6 PP chances, wins 2-1. In this year's ECF, NYR gives MTL 8 PP chances, wins 3-2 in overtime.
• There was no 7-2 win in Game 1 in '09, and NYR lost 4-0 in Game 3, not in OT. But Games 2 and 4 quite similar.

No? Hmm .. how's 9:15 for you then? Good?

Too many on here take everything to seriously. As a fan I'm allowed to be negative after watching the 4 games in this series. They have played like crap. I hope it changes and I hope they can win. But if you go by what we have witnessed, it doesn't look good.

For me it's about how you lose or how you get scored on. I have a hard watching a team allow breakaway after breakaway. It blows my ****ing mind how they have been unable to adjust. Tells me two things.
1. They don't want to adjust.
2. They are not smart enough to adjust.

Not soon enough. Absolutely putrid performance. Take any of the black aces and throw them into the lineup and the Habs are way further ahead.

It seemed he played a lot last night as well. I just don't get it. Zero goals in 18 games. He is done.

Yesterday wasn't all bad (at least for me). I actually saw a no-hitter in person, and my kids are Dodgers fans, so that was a lot of fun. Yes, I know that no one else here cares.

He's not the Hab killer fireplug that he used to be. I counted probably close to a 100 plays at the blueline against the Ruins where he failed to chip it out. It seems the whole team has the same disease.

I believe, we win next game its a different series, at the end of the game last night they were interviewing a rags player (forget who) and he was saying the pressure is all on us, while that is true, it is a fine example of why winning game 4 (to take the series) is tough, I hope all the rag players have that attitude, we win at home go to NY and sneak one there and then back home.. Rags did it the Penguins, we need to do it them Go Habs Go...

Agreed.

We either lose in game 5 or win the series.

Yesterday wasn't all bad (at least for me). I actually saw a no-hitter in person, and my kids are Dodgers fans, so that was a lot of fun. Yes, I know that no one else here cares.

Pulled a muscle in my back/shoulder area doing yard work. A side from that the weather was great.

So the spygate incident did give the Rangers the upper hand....

Vigneault/Sather are the new Bill Belichick

If you look at things in a game by game situation two of the next three are at home.

But, if we can take game 5 and go back to NY for game 6 that will be big time pressure cooker for NY who won't want to have a game 7 and that's when we can take advantage of the momentum of winning game 5 combined with the pressure NY will feel needing to avoid a game 7

You see... that is the problem. I believe game 5 is the toughest one to win of the possible next three because it is almost accepted we will win that one. NY will come out strong against us in game 5 like they did in game 1 but I believe if we are not too messed up from the dramatic loss in game 4 and we can somehow capture game 5 then I see us possibly wining the series but game 5 is the trap game IMO.

The guys look bagged so no more OT games.

Because they're not exactly dominating and are extremely beatable
The Rangers are playing better than Boston did and we aren't playing as well as we did in that series. The Rangers speed is making us look bad while Lundqvist has been better than Rask was.

Hard work wins this current series but I'm afraid we have too many old farts who can't or won't keep up.

Price is a difference maker. The Rangers are not blowing the Habs away and Price would be what he always was, the thin line between winning and losing.

Price is a difference maker. The Rangers are not blowing the Habs away and Price would be what he always was, the thin line between winning and losing.
is funny today by looking at winning goal over and over i kind of agree with you . maybe Price could have that one and if he was allowing that goal , probably many including me would say is a bad goal for a goalie in his calibre .

Price likely stops the passenger's goal in game 2 and two of three last night

Still, he isn't playing so we cannot really bring him up

he will be back next year when we win the Cup

i guess if we win next game everything is possible . i have a feeling we will win next one . hope Tokarski keep it up .

Back