• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

GO6rdPNX0AE0e9J

I think he realizes what the public conversation about him doesn't really discuss enough. The conclusion of all of this if he loses the election includes jail, 100%. He will die in a jail cell if he loses in November. Soft bully bitch bone spur boy, raised with a platinum spoon in his mouth who has leaned on, stolen from and grifted normies his entire life to support his wealthy lifestyle will die in a fucking cage if he loses.

That's gotta hit him like a ton of bricks some mornings.

Oh yeah if it makes it to scotus, he walks. Does scotus have jurisdiction when it is state crimes charged though? Legit do not know

I don't think the case can be brought to them on appeal, I'm pretty sure the state supreme is the end of the line for that. SCOTUS has judicial review though, but they basically have to find that whatever shit happened is unconstitutional at that point, not just that the law was applied improperly by lower levels. They have to find that the law itself was unconstitutional and needs to be overturned.

I don't think the case can be brought to them on appeal, I'm pretty sure the state supreme is the end of the line for that. SCOTUS has judicial review though, but they basically have to find that whatever shit happened is unconstitutional at that point, not just that the law was applied improperly by lower levels. They have to find that the law itself was unconstitutional and needs to be overturned.

not impossible.

not impossible.

No, but they haven't shown the willingness to go to constitution breaking lengths to protect Trump yet. They've actually avoided the fuck out of any situation where they're forced into making the decision between Trump and the constitution as of yet. I expect that to continue.

Back