• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Showing up in person with an ID is the most secure way of ensuring voting integrity, true or false?
There is more than one way to vote securely and we should ensure people who have the right to vote always can, in the most convenient and still secure way as possible. Why aren’t you supportive of your military voting by absentee ballots?

There is more than one way to vote securely and we should ensure people who have the right to vote always can, in the most convenient and still secure way as possible. Why aren’t you supportive of your military voting by absentee ballots?
Why is the extreme position always chosen to attack?

Don't let me get in the way of a good white man grievance wank, but there's a few things here....

- I was a kid in the 80's....every villain was a white guy back then too. Hans Gruber, Biff from back to the future, dude from Robocop, general Zod (apparently aliens are all white people too...). So like, stop crying?

- I just went through the new releases & "recent popular releases" on netflix and I count 4 black heroes out of somewhere around 50-70 total movies. One of them is Eddie Murphy, another is Kevin Hart, another is a Tyler Perry movie, and the 4th is an international movie from....south africa. So maybe that whole thing in the meme is fucking made up? Because it sure looks like you either need to be a mega star, own your own black movie studio that makes black movies for black people.....or being in an African B movie....to be a black hero on netflix.

I could go through the rest, but this is tedious bullshit. Be better.

Lots of signs that Biden will step down, but super cool that @flyidiot and Newsmax “journalist” Mark Halloween are the first to break the news definitely here.

#deepstateplottheywererightallalong

Someone is salty because he missed the mark on Knies and wanted to trade him before he hatched.

Then he took up arms against Cowan claiming he wouldn't break into the league for another five years, and is now penciling him into next year's lineup.

Back