• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

eIUmFlQ.jpeg

And fwiw ME, you can mock the betting lines all you want, but they were leading indicators on forumice's blindspot on Biden dropping out. Sometimes when you're so deep into a cause, you miss the obvious. Well, other than @CH1. For me it's important to gauge all datasets and ask questions about what you may be missing. Sometimes the answer is nothing, they are not gospel, of course! Never claimed that! But other times, they can provide a lovely hint.

I mean.. is that really a surprise though? Makes sense that the street would think that! They also have Trump taking the actual election at ~60/40. So sentiment on the street is that it's still gonna be pretty close and not much has changed!
These polls are all bullshit, every last one. It's going to be close for sure. It's just July and people have been losing their shit in a roller coaster of frenzied events and emotions over the past month. There's going to be so much more shit between now and November.

I've never placed an unhedged bet in my life. I am only here to challenge MEs misunderstanding on how to utilize the lines and the purpose of sharing them. Thank you to all for your time.
I mean, you may as well have signed as Gordo on this one. This is exactly the tone and language used in those posts.

These polls are all bullshit, every last one. It's going to be close for sure. It's just July and people have been losing their shit in a roller coaster of frenzied events and emotions over the past month. There's going to be so much more shit between now and November.

That's... actually what they seem to say right now to be fair. Like almost every poll in the margin of error.

Back