• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

For context, the question was if they should’ve have believed overturning roe v wade was a possibility. So she said she believes they should have believed that but also that they believe settled law is settled law. It was a clunky answer, sure, but I’ll be damned if we’re gonna move right along to Kamala with this shit with Trump Hannibal Lectoring every night

For context, the question was if they should’ve have believed overturning roe v wade was a possibility. So she said she believes they should have believed that but also that they believe settled law is settled law. It was a clunky answer, sure, but I’ll be damned if we’re gonna move right along to Kamala with this shit with Trump Hannibal Lectoring every night

Throwing in that last "unsettled times" line when talking about settled court cases I think makes the whole thing sound weirdly clunky. It's like almost throwing out a double-entendre pun, but it doesn't quite hit. Plus it's trying to be a politician answer rather than "We trusted that the courts would be sane and reasonable and follow hundreds of years of precedent. We didn't not expect them to be activists and rewrite settled law."

Amazing

GTSzOGxWoAASsgx

To JD Vance, every seat is a potential loveseat.

Back