• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Going to take a few weeks of polling to move the aggregators much imo. But MI & Penn will be leaning blue shortly I'd think.
Yeah I think it'll turn on in a couple weeks from my understanding? Just wondering what folks will be predicting. It was toss up under Biden before the model was pulled (49%) but it was very close to leaning Biden just a week or two before that. Can Kamala debut at leans? Stay tuned! I say she does it.

For sure it’ll be considered stolen by deep state, George Soros and the corrupt mainstream media

Yeah I think it'll turn on in a couple weeks from my understanding? Just wondering what folks will be predicting. It was toss up under Biden before the model was pulled (49%) but it was very close to leaning Biden just a week or two before that. Can Kamala debut at leans? Stay tuned! I say she does it.

Obviously will be in the lead.

In addition to everyone else, for the sake of actual CONSERVATIVES, Trump needs to lose like 58-42. Trumpism must be completely destroyed.

Of course it won't be. But I do think at some point a group of Republicans with actual functioning cerebral cortexes (and ambition!) will try to steer this ship back into reality. It might not actually be that hard with Donny getting into his 80s, likely in jail and completely detached from reality.

Back