• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

The “weird” stuff is obvs great but my favourite part of the new campaign approach is reclaiming the word “Freedom” which the Dems had surrendered to the GOP for decades. I think this is long overdue and has legs

Instead of Biden's more earnest approach, her campaign has leaned heavily into simple words with powerful emotional appeals.

In her first campaign ad, she recast the Democratic agenda as centered on "freedom," saying the word four times to highlight her support for workers ("the freedom not just to get by, but get ahead"), gun safety laws ("the freedom to be safe from gun violence") and access to abortion ("the freedom to make decisions about your own body"). In case you somehow missed the message, the minute-long ad is set to Beyoncé's 2016 song "Freedom," which repeats the word another 10 times.

She also used the word a dozen times in her short speech at the Democratic campaign headquarters in Delaware, tying it into a broader historical narrative that included bolstering the "sacred freedom to vote" on her agenda

Well, yeah, the fact someone found this amusingly accurate is shocking to me. There's studies that link high levels of sexual partners with cluster b personality disorders like narcissism. People with those personality disorders have a terribly detrimental effect on their children. And those poor troubled children just keep the cycle going on. Brain studies show how it changes peoples brains and makes it hard to build actual emotional connections when sex is so casual and meaningless.

More families=more harmonious and good society. It's a pretty simple concept. You can see plain as day how single parent households wreck the black community.
Ok enough is enough presto

The “weird” stuff is obvs great but my favourite part of the new campaign approach is reclaiming the word “Freedom” which the Dems had surrendered to the GOP for decades. I think this is long overdue and has legs

Instead of Biden's more earnest approach, her campaign has leaned heavily into simple words with powerful emotional appeals.

In her first campaign ad, she recast the Democratic agenda as centered on "freedom," saying the word four times to highlight her support for workers ("the freedom not just to get by, but get ahead"), gun safety laws ("the freedom to be safe from gun violence") and access to abortion ("the freedom to make decisions about your own body"). In case you somehow missed the message, the minute-long ad is set to Beyoncé's 2016 song "Freedom," which repeats the word another 10 times.

She also used the word a dozen times in her short speech at the Democratic campaign headquarters in Delaware, tying it into a broader historical narrative that included bolstering the "sacred freedom to vote" on her agenda

Here, fucking here.

Back