• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

the thing is dems would have never voted her in in an open primary, even though she might be perfect. they're just be too scared to take that kind of risk.

Joe's last gift was saving the dems from themselves.
i admit that part of my hesitancy was i was worried they just wouldn't vote for her bc black/woman but it sorta makes me wonder if we shouldn't always just ignore that shit and make the bold choice all the time.

i mean iowa voted for the first black prez twice

i admit that part of my hesitancy was i was worried they just wouldn't vote for her bc black/woman but it sorta makes me wonder if we shouldn't always just ignore that shit and make the bold choice all the time.

it's pretty fucking hilarious after the Obama phenomenon we'd still be scared of going black tbh.

enten's very worked up on the low approval numbers for vance saying he thinks vance is the worst vp pick for any prez since 1972

that's the thing...most Canadians are smug (not saying you), even though we have never voted for a Prime Minister that wasn't 100% whitey and male.

Trump is gonna go so fucking dark.

If I were Kamala, at their first debate, I would completely ignore the question, and just open up with a big "thank-you" to Trump.

Thank him for exposing all the right wing BS and hypocrisy. Thank him for making all the big manly rightwing men turn into absolute cucks.

Turn it into a comedy routine - start mocking how pathetic he made Mitch look. made Cruz look. made Rubio look. made all the christians look. all those people that looked down on you your whole life you turned into little bitches. Tell him how obvious it was that he didn't believe in any of it, and he went against everything they all said they believed in, and made them all march in line and do whatever he said and defend whatever he did.

You fucking know he'd be proud of it. He'd probably actually start laughing for the first time ever. He would fucking love it.

and then just end by telling him - you know, you really don't have to do this anymore. you did it. you crushed them. take it easy.

enten's very worked up on the low approval numbers for vance saying he thinks vance is the worst vp pick for any prez since 1972

That was my gut feeling from the get go. He never brought anything helpful to this election. And he was always a weird little freak.

The only use he ever could have had was after an election, in helping install all sorts of bad shit.

Maybe i couldn't imagine how hilaribad he's turned out to be but even at the time i couldn't think of a more useless veep pick in memory.

it's pretty fucking hilarious after the Obama phenomenon we'd still be scared of going black tbh.

All the racists/misogynists/xenophobes were voting Trump anyway. The upside always resided elsewhere and hoping they are tens of millions of decent people that don’t make noise on twitter

Back