• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Trump is gonna go so fucking dark.

If I were Kamala, at their first debate, I would completely ignore the question, and just open up with a big "thank-you" to Trump.

Thank him for exposing all the right wing BS and hypocrisy. Thank him for making all the big manly rightwing men turn into absolute cucks.

Turn it into a comedy routine - start mocking how pathetic he made Mitch look. made Cruz look. made Rubio look. made all the christians look. all those people that looked down on you your whole life you turned into little bitches. Tell him how obvious it was that he didn't believe in any of it, and he went against everything they all said they believed in, and made them all march in line and do whatever he said and defend whatever he did.

You fucking know he'd be proud of it. He'd probably actually start laughing for the first time ever. He would fucking love it.

and then just end by telling him - you know, you really don't have to do this anymore. you did it. you crushed them. take it easy.
love the idea, but also never gonna happen

Definitely fine with everyone in the right wing orbit doing absolutely nothing to help win women voters. Seems foolish but have at it.

Back