• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I know Rogan is an addled, brain-damaged drooling moron. But I still wasn’t prepared for this level of stupidity when I opened this tweet to view the rest of the text.

Tulsi Gabbard, lol. Yeah, why don’t Dems want the lady who spends all of her time bashing them, espousing Republican positions, parroting every pro-Putin talking point & appearing as a sympathetic guest on Tucker Carlson & Fox News?

thought her obligations were laid out in some agreement?

which I guess means we'll see her as much as she is contractually obliged, which seems like not much...

I don’t think we’re ever going to see Melania again. I suspect she probably squeezed a good deal of financial compensation from Trump for going through the motions as First Lady while he was in office.

But at the end of the day, she probably fucking hated being obligated to have any kind of job, do any semblance of work or having to pretend in public she gives a shit about anyone or anything.

When she married an obese, disgusting old rich guy as a young model, the trade-off she was expecting was getting to live as a rich socialite trophy wife and never having to work a day in her life. And I bet that’s what she’s determined to get back to.

Back