• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

That's one hideous close. Let's see what Japan does later tonight. Much uncertainty and skepticism though. Tomorrow is a big big day. Ideally need to hold today's lows. And take out the highs!

Honestly just want to see some good swing state numbers after the DNC and then I'll probably stop worrying about Harris-Walz winning the vote and start worrying about the fuckery team Trump is going to try to pull.
nowhere near enough attention is being paid to the fuckery.

while I maintain that generally, the MAGA movement is filled with incompetent buffoons, they do have enough competence within their ranks to learn from 2020 as to how to better steal elections. and let's give them some credit for this. and fight like hell against it.

That's one hideous close. Let's see what Japan does later tonight. Much uncertainty and skepticism though. Tomorrow is a big big day. Ideally need to hold today's lows. And take out the highs!

Of course, I sold my puts too soon, but this is a great trading environment! I haven’t done this in a while but everything looks like a fat pitch.

nowhere near enough attention is being paid to the fuckery.

while I maintain that generally, the MAGA movement is filled with incompetent buffoons, they do have enough competence within their ranks to learn from 2020 as to how to better steal elections. and let's give them some credit for this. and fight like hell against it.

Fuckery isn't worth worrying about when Trump stood a decent enough chance of winning straight up as recently as 7-10 days ago.

As Kamabla starts to pull further ahead though, and especially as that starts to set in to Trump's head...then it's time to worry about fuckery.

Of course, I sold my puts too soon, but this is a great trading environment! I haven’t done this in a while but everything looks like a fat pitch.
Bull trap, bear trap, bull trap, bear trap. The type of environment where both teams can lose horribly if you're not careful.

I'm sitting on my hands but years ago I'd be all over this. Not too surprising to see some profit taking in an uncertain environment; you never know what you'll wake up to so holding is not without risk. Plus SPY went up nearly 4% from yesterday's low.

Back