• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I didn’t even know he had a Hollywood life

I misspoke a bit, I should have said legacy media in this case and not as an entertainer like Steven Crowder and a bunch of others. Greg was in the magazine industry and kept getting fired before finding his home in right wing media.

Reactions: CH1
I do think they should pump the brakes on the weird/couch stuff though. It should be used strategically and when they need it.

I do think they should pump the brakes on the weird/couch stuff though. It should be used strategically and when they need it.

I agree. It worked. I loved it but time to move on. There’s a danger of overplaying it…. especially with some parts of the electorate

Focus on the “freedom” and “not going back” tropes which are positive and universal

I love the weird thing. Reducing them to that is perfect. The couch thing... never been much of a fan tbh.

It is perfect. But you don’t have to repeat it as much because now that you’ve established it, people will see the weirdness for themselves.

It’s become part of the GOP brand implicitly

It is perfect. But you don’t have to repeat it as much because now that you’ve established it, people will see the weirdness for themselves.

It’s become part of the GOP brand implicitly
It has utility at least, if used in the right moments. I'm not sure what the couch stuff does and I never really found it that funny anyway. Leave that stuff to twitter and memes imo.

For the japan stock market fanatics...

Well the green cock has continued for now. Potentially bodes well for the US tomorrow as long as that holds (US futures looks ok right now after an iffy after hours). Nikkei trades like a meme coin these days and it's early so we'll see if it holds up!

But Dems do need to keep trying to dominate the media cycle. Force Trump to get more and more insane vying for attention.

IMO, the couch stuff worked because it established a vibe of “we can shitpost too”… like throwing out your goon for a shift when facing a dirty team.

But you can retire it now and stick to the stronger messaging
How do you come up with this shit? That is perfect. Ok I get it.

Back