• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

2nd part of Laura's B-block: When they say FREEDOM they don't understand what FREEDOM is.

ah this is the Tulsy Gabbard on a watch list part. i see.

Sorry Laura. It’s just a word and for some unknown reason I never understood, the Dems let your side own it for multiple decades.

Time to share it, now

Someone predicted this is how the election will go... someone tell me why this won't happen...

I’m not sure how the government can be ready when it will be the Supreme Court and the house deciding (house with one vote per state, not normal state reps)

What will happen:

Harris will win decisively on election night by 2-3 swing states. Democrats will win a majority in the house back. This will be understood and accepted by most of the general public.

Some counties in some states will arbitrarily refuse to announce vote results at the behest of Trump fascists on election boards. As a result some blue states will not be able to certify electoral results.

Democratic governors and secretaries of state in some of the states will attempt to force the elector votes through but will be sued to stop. They will keep winning in court and getting appealed against until it ends up at the Supreme Court, which will delay ruling on it effectively until after 1/6 or will rule in favor of the election boards.

The vote will go to Congress, where each congressional delegation gets 1 vote (50 stated 50 votes) per the constitution to decide the presidency. Republicans are guaranteed to have a majority in this case unless democrats flip an unrealistic amount of seats in red states.

Congress will then vote to make trump president. Most people will not understand how this is possible but republicans will of course claim vindication. Massive civil unrest will be likely at this point, and multiple democratic governors will say they won’t recognize Trump. Republicans will use these statements as a premise to deploy the insurrection act and deploy military units to blue states after Trump is sworn in in a private secluded ceremony on 1/20

Jesse's A-Block is first complaining Kamala isn't doing enough press....and then trying to call Tampon Tim weird.....and he brought on Stephen Miller who gave a doozy of a comedy routine to prove it.

Back